Our Mission: To use mass media to help the people of New England enter into and develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God, and that it has supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, and in His miracles; that His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood is efficacious as the basis for reconciliation between a holy God and sinful man; in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His high-priestly intercession for His own and in His personal and visible return to earth in power and glory.
4. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who has come to convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgement, and by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
5. We believe that all men are sinners by nature and by choice, and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit, through faith in Jesus Christ, is absolutely essential for salvation.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only Head of His church, and that all true believers are united as members of His body by the Holy Spirit.
Blount Communications Group operates six Christian radio stations in five New England states
|Call Letters/ Frequency||Power||Major Markets Reached||Location of Studios/Offices||Location of Transmitter/Towers|
|WARV 1590 AM||5,000 watts AM-Fulltime||Providence Fall River||19 Luther Ave. Warwick, RI||180 Knight Street Warwick, RI|
|WFIF 1500 AM||5,000 watts AM-Daytime||New Haven Bridgeport||90 Kay Ave. Milford, CT||90 Kay Avenue Milford, CT|
|WVNE 760 AM||25,000 watts AM-Daytime||Worcester Springfield||70 James St. Worcester, MA||Town Farm Road N. Brookfield, MA|
|WDER 1320 AM||10,000 watts AM-Fulltime||Manchester Nashua||8 Lawrence Ave. Derry, NH||8 Lawrence Avenue Derry, NH|
|WBCI 105.9 FM||50,000 watts FM-Fulltime||Portland Lewiston Augusta||122 Main St. Topsham, ME||Bowdoinham, ME|
|WSDK 1550 AM||5000 watts AM-Fulltime||Hartford||160 Chapel Rd. Manchester, CT||Bloomfield, CT|
Blount Communications Group also operates seven web sites.
Click HERE for a Coverage Map.
President Bill Blount purchased WARV in Rhode Island in 1978, a year after leaving Bob Jones University with a B.A. in Radio & Television Production and post-graduate work in Business studies. He purchased WARV from a husband and wife team, and worked for them for a year before taking ownership. In 1982, he purchased WFIF in Connecticut from a group of investors. In 1990, he purchased the construction permit for WVNE from four Christian businessmen in Worcester, and built the station “from scratch.” Then in 1995 Bill was able to purchase rock station WBCI in Maine, converting the programming to Christian talk and teaching in May of that year. In 2000, Bill purchased WDER, a religious station in New Hampshire and in 2011, purchased WSDK in Hartford, Connecticut.